Sunday, September 19, 2010

Calling YOU Out!

I am sick and tired of all you self-righteous triathletes cowardly calling me out after my success at Rev3. You talk about how drafting pisses you off, and how you work hard to earn your own results, like you are so unique. How admirable? What, do you think the rest of us don’t? Come on, you see things the way you see them then you get on your soapbox and call people out publically on blogs and forums. It’s bullshit and I am sick of it. You say I have no pride in my sport, you say I am a habitual cheater! You tell me to find a new sport and call to have me ousted. Well here I am!


My name is Frank DeJulius, male, 25-29, BAFF. AND PROUD OF IT! I’ve read the all blogs and CTC forums and I know what is being said about me. I did not draft, I do not cheat and I never worked with other people to earn my result on Sunday, or any other race this season. Just like all of you, I race fair. I don’t care what you think you saw in the four-second snap shot when you rode past me. I don’t care what your friends told you they saw either. I rode clean and I have nothing to hide, I am content with my race. In every situation, I do what needs to be done so that I do not draft.


Hear are some facts. I did not get a drafting penalty, others around me did. I rode 100% legally and I have no regrets expect maybe thinking some of you were friends. I ran hard because I trained hard, not because I cheated as you say. Sunday was not even a PR! In fact I was quite displeased with my bike split on Sunday, for God sake if I drafted and still only managed 21.6 MPH, then I really suck! It was a tough windy day out there and I suffered through it just like all of you blow hard’s. The fact that I rode near a teammate for much of the race means absolutely nothing, and for you to condemn me for that shows your ignorance and desire to bring me down, and I don’t know why.


I have been training my ass off the past two years and my results are starting to show it. And for any of you who sit there and try to take that away from me, SCREW YOU! You take away my daily hard work, my hours of training, my personal sacrifices and pride, commitment and respect for this sport, SCREW YOU! You question what triathlon means to me and you suggest I find a new sport, SCREW YOU! Triathlon doesn’t need you as far as I am concerned. You know who you are.


It’s almost like your jealous or upset I am getting faster. Typical haters. One of you cowards even told me to my face that on Sunday I beat someone who is clearly a better athlete than I will ever be, so I must have cheated! What! Deal with the facts, I am getting fitter and faster and I am beating people who used to beat me, fairly. If you want to try and take that away from me, then you are a jealous coward and I feel sorry for you.


I had to get this off my chest after talking with a few of you. You high horse cowards make me sick and I had to let you know. I don’t wake up at 5:30 every morning, and train my ass of to be falsely called out after one of the better races of my life. It't not my fault you did not have a good race. I raced fair and I don’t give a shit about what you think you saw or heard from other people. I don’t own anything to anyone and I don’t need to prove anything to any of you. Facts are facts. I received no penalties, I raced fair and I finished a head of many of you. I race for myself and once again I have never been a cheater. Like all of you high horse bloggers, I make the right decisions when put in a bad situation on the bike and I take it personally. I do not cheat. I got caught for the first time at Stealhead this year and I owned up to it. In over twenty career triathlons I have one penalty! So do me a favor, get off the blogs and forums and quit your high school gossip with your friends. If you have an issue with me or the way I race, call me. 949-374-3005. Until then I’ll be here, training, probably harder than you.


I didn’t want to write this but I couldn’t sit here and listen to the bull shit anymore.

1 comment: